A software issue

Cyber Term cyberterm at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 15:29:43 UTC 2007

Hi all,
Here's a newcomer; just switched to Linux.
I've got to use my dictionary software on my computer (say, Oxford or Longman) but it just doesn't work. (although the label says it is compatible with Linux OS as well as Mac and Win)
So I think maybe I'll need something like QuickTime app on Linux (as it is needed on windows) but I couldn't seem to figure that out either.
Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Cheers,
Behnam