weather panel app can't get weather

Jimmy Wu jimmywu013+ubuntu-user-list at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:55:10 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Do any of you use the weather report panel app in Gnome?
I added it to my panel, set the preferences to my location, but it for some
reason, it can't get any weather info.  It doesn't display an error, but
rather remains in a perpetual "updating..." state.  I have a working
internet connection (I'm sending this email off my Ubuntu box right now).
Would appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

Update: I just checked the app, and it contains forecast information and the
radar map, but still no current conditions.