Dualbooting ubuntu

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Mon Apr 30 12:11:04 UTC 2007

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 09:23:18PM -0600, debiani386 wrote:
> I am going to install ubuntu and set it up on my router next week. Im
> wondering how i would go about dualbooting my ubuntu with my windows (as
> i like to play windows games that perform slowly on wine).

Install Windows first.  Then install Ubuntu, it will set up dual-booting
for you automatically.  If you do it the other way around, Windows will
ungracefully make your Ubuntu installation uninstallable.  (That can be
fixed by booting from a Ubuntu CD and reinstalling GRUB.)

Marius Gedminas
--
Please don't put a strain on our friendship
by asking me to do something for you.