messed up partition table reinstalling windows 98

debiani386 debiani386 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:49:12 UTC 2007

>But, why, friend, why? Wouldn't your sister agree after you provide here
>with a good ice-cream treat, to do it our FLOSS way? (Just Kidding)
>
>---
>das

Some machines just cant handle linux, especially ubuntu. I recall back earlier this month, i installed the oldest ubuntu i had (5.04) on a friends laptop (233 mhz with 64mb ram and 8 gig hdd). It worked, but it crawled.

Also, some people are dead set against linux and its spin-offs. Note that those are the people who get viruses and BSODS 24/7 because they use looser software

--cj