Intermittent 100% cpu utilization

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 00:58:46 UTC 2007

>causing the problem and then kill those pages when not looking at them.

Sometimes I walk in and the computer is just racing away when all it should
be doing is just sitting quietly in the corner.  Best work around solution I
have seen so far. I have been watching the list to see if there was a better
option but have not seen one.  It is much more pronounced in Feisty than in
Edgy, as least on my machine.  The racing and some funky action with
external usb hard drives are the only two things that have stood out in an
otherwise excellent update.

tab