That's torn it!

Peter Gort pgort at mac.com
Sun Apr 29 00:08:13 UTC 2007

I haven't had the chance to read the wiki yet (so many jobs to do, so
few hours...) but I just installed Feisty on my Macbook (not pro)
yesterday.  It warned me that it was using unsupported drivers for
wireless, but did it anyway.  On the mac side I queried by base
station for the "windows hex key" for joining the network, then
entered that key into Feisty.  Feisty accepted it and joined the
network.  So far all my experiences with Feisty have been wonderful
except that I can't get the native 1280*800 screen resolution.  I
don't expect that will be a problem for you since the Macbook Pro
(unlike the macbook) has a dedicated graphics chip.

Good luck!

Peter