Ubuntu 7.04 on core2duo

debiani386 debiani386 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 03:42:27 UTC 2007

िऩऩाद wrote:
> Hi
>
> Has any one tried the Ubuntu 7.04 on a core2duo pc with Intel DG965RY mobo
> I have a E6300 1g RAM core2duo with
> the DG965RY mothrboard.
>
> If so which is the url for the torrent and which torrent  to download
> (x86,AMD etc)
>
> Thanks
> Ninad

There is an ubuntu wiki that talks about installing ubuntu on the
core2duo. It should work fine on your motherboard.
I clicked the link to their forums (based on this issue) and there seems
to be a lot of problems with ubuntu on core2duos
. Appearantly ubuntu isnt stable on a core2duo processor.

Also, if you really want to try ubuntu with your core2duo, you should
get the x86 version. Core2duos have a bandwidth of 32bits.

--cj