Back to Win XP for camera?

norman norman at littletank.org
Fri Apr 27 09:07:11 UTC 2007

> Depends on how your export it. There is an option in the export tab in
> Kino to obtain two output files, one video and the other audio. There is
> also an option to combine the two to get an mpeg (using mplex I guess).
>
> In any case, you can have full control in Kino on what is produced, how
> it is produced and what are the parameters to be used (video bit rate,
> audio bit rate, etc.)

Either I am screen blind or, more likely, lack an understanding of many
of the various terms and abbreviations used. I can see the tabs for
Audio and MPEG and I have no problem in obtaining an audio and a video
file, but I cannot see how to get one file containing both.

What I want to do is to record scenes and actions, download them to my
computer, use Kino to modify them and then to save to a file that can be
viewed and heard on the computer using, for example, Movie Player. I can
do all except produce a file which will play vision and sound
simultaneously. Where, on the kino export page, is the tab for this
please.

Norman