good after noon sir

Harry L. Lee harry at jonesnose.com
Thu Apr 26 02:46:14 UTC 2007

I expected my reply to go only to the author of the original phishing
message. my apologies for offending everyone's gentle sensibilities. perhaps
the censors should spend more time on actual content than being 4 letter
cops. I personally find phishing offensive if not illegal.

harry at jonesnose.com
Harry L Lee (via gmail)
chief cook and bottle washer
http://jonesnose.com