Dear God..What happened?

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 23:46:55 UTC 2007

I did an upgrade from Edgy, and I really haven't been experiencing any
problems either...I cant enable desktop effects because my laptop has a
crappy VIA on-board graphics chip set that doesn't have a very good
driver (but this is not the fault of the Linux community, its VIA.)

Keep in mind though, I would guess that for every 1 person that reports
a problem, the are 10 that are perfectly satisfied and running
normally :)

--
Shawn McCuan
smccuan at gmail.com