The Ultimate Question - Upgrade or Re-Install?

scott slewin at rogers.com
Mon Apr 23 17:27:19 UTC 2007

Tab Gilbert wrote:
>     I wold like to know - should I upgrade (using the Upgrade option in
>     the Update Notifier) or should I just d/l the whole ISO and fomat /
>     re-install from scratch?
>

> I always do a fresh install just to force myself to do an inventory of
> what is important...
I'm the same way.  I always do fresh installs, I find that there are
less problems.  I also take the opportunity during a fresh install to
get rid of any garbage/unused files which helps keep my computer in top
running order :)

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a 100% Linux computer using Kubuntu Version 7.04
(Feisty Fawn)