Problems when booting up...

Larry Shields larry at isp.com
Mon Apr 23 16:10:48 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if anyone has had this problem or not, but here is what
happens when I boot the system up...

It starts out with grub, then show a black screen with a loading bar,
but the bar gets just about to the end, then it reverts back to a black
screen, with a login prompt...

I now have to login, then startx to get it up and running...Might anyone
know how to correct the problem, so that it will bootup correctly...???

Thanks Larry