ongoing graphics problem in [feisty]

Samuel Thurston, III sam.thurston at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:54:25 UTC 2007

Hello,

On 4/21/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Where did you post messages?  You should file a bug
> (https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug).  There doesn't seem to be
> anything about drmCloseOnce.  Developers learn of such problems through
> bug reports; you can't just assume it will be fixed.

It is now filed: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/109286

Both of my previous messages were to this list.  I don't like to file
bugs before I am sure there's not something I'm doing wrong.  I don't
want to waste dev's time if it's just a configuration issue.  So I
asked... twice... and nobody said anything about it.  not even the
sage (but already tried) "reconfigure x".

Anyway thanks for the advice.