BASIC Programming IDE's...

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:34:12 UTC 2007

Thanks. However, I have already tried REALBasic, it works great when
your using openSuSE (or any Novell related linux offering) but on just
about any other distribution it runs so ridiculously slow that it is
unusable. (And i'm not sure why this is.) I would actually really like
REALbasic if it actually ran at a usable speed and i would like it even
more if it was open source.

I have tried monodevelop with nothing but woes on Ubuntu. I had it on my
Edgy system for about a week and it constantly crashed which made it
quite useless for me, plus it's not *REALLY* for coding in BASIC.

--
Shawn McCuan
smccuan at gmail.com