Ubuntu LDAP Server

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Apr 22 15:40:15 UTC 2007

Forgive my ignorance on this topic - I would like to build an LDAP
server at our shop. We a native 2k3 domain and would like this Ubuntu
LDAP server to pull in all the info from AD. Then periodically, have the
Ubuntu server sync with new addition/subtractions of AD.

Is there a How-To out there somewhere that someone can point me to?
I don't want to recreate the wheel by hand-inputing information into the
Ubuntu LDAP server.

I have posted this on both CentOS and Fedora - hoping that of the 3,
I'll manage to create this as easy as possible.

TIA and thanks for the patience and understanding.

--
Best regards,
Chris

Motorized vehicles only.