Mozilla

Thilo Six T.Six at gmx.de
Sat Apr 21 19:45:02 UTC 2007

R Kimber wrote the following on 21.04.2007 18:55:

<snip>

> That doesn't provide the functionality that I need.  I want to be able
> to enter a URL efficiently from the clipboard by middle-clicking.
> Diggler was a two click process: left click cleared and middle click
> entered the new URL
>
> - Richard

Maybe try this:

in FF enter about:config in urlbar ant hit enter.

now enter "urlbar" in the "Filter"-bar below it

i always found it usefull to activate (with doubleclick on it) the following:

browser.urlbar.autoFill
browser.urlbar.autocomplete.enabled
browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll
browser.urlbar.matchOnlyTyped

after activating "browser.urlbar.clickSelectsAll" click in urlbar right mouse
delete, middlemouse voila :)

bye Tilo
--
i am on Ubuntu 2.6 KDE