Regarding keyboard problems

vivek shah boni.vivek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 05:49:42 UTC 2007

Hi,
  I am using an Acer Aspire 1641NWLMI laptop which is running 6.06 Dapper
Drake on it. Whenever I press the Caps lock key it gives the following
error:
An error occurred while loading or saving configuration information for
gnome-settings-daemon. Some of your configuration settings may not work
properly.

Whenever I check for details it lists the following error:

Bad key or directory name:
"/desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/host-Devil's--Temple/0/numlock_on":
`'' is an invalid character in key/directory names

My keyboard-config is English US and all the keys work properly.

Please suggest any solution.
Regards,
Vivek

--
Put a rogue in the limelight and he will act like an honest man.
                -- Napoleon Bonaparte, "Maxims"