How well Ubuntu (Feisty) works on a MacBook Pro

Mark Roach mrroach at okmaybe.com
Fri Apr 20 23:17:32 UTC 2007

I got iSight, wireless, and video acceleration working, and used some tool I
saw online (prob from one of the many blog posts you mentioned) to get
right-click simulation. I can confirm that the touchpad is annoyingly
sensitive. Pretty much everything requires work and new versions of kernel
modules. Don't expect a good out of the box experience.