GUI to adjust LCD screen position.

Colin Murphy colin at spudulike.me.uk
Mon Apr 16 17:12:35 UTC 2007

I have a KVM switch to toggle two machines between one monitor.
Unfortunately the display on one is a little bit to the left of centre,
the other a little bit to the right of centre.  The upshot being I have
to fiddle with the settings on the monitor every time I switch, or put
up with little bit of screen I keep missing; the latter has been the
strategy so far but my annoyance is welling!

I seem to remember, back in my Mandrake and Suse days, tools that would
allow you to configure the screen position in X which I can't seem to
find in Ubuntu.  Does anyone have any recommendations for GUI tools that
I can use on these Edgy boxes?

--
Must go; places to be, people to do, stuff to, err, stuff.
Colin at SpudULike.me.uk