... ad nauseum

The enigma enigma at rick-net.com
Mon Apr 16 00:47:44 UTC 2007

Florian Diesch wrote:
> NoOp <glgxg at mfire.com> wrote:

>>> You know, it's pretty simple to "get a clue" and filter out any messages
>>> with more than, say, two "Re:" in the Subject.  Or to filter just this
>>> one user out.  Or to....
>>>
>>> After reading the second "Dear mailer" message I didn't see any of them
>>> at all.  It isn't that difficult to add people or subjects to the bozo
>>> bin.
>>>

>> I've filtered them out from the begining. My response was to Peter who
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Aaaargh! Can something be done about this idiocy ? please ?
>>>
>> If someone wants to stop it they they will need to complain to
>> Hosting2GO (info at hosting2go.nl is provided in the domain registration)
>> or their ISP:
>>

> Hosting2Go accepts abuse reports only by snail mail.
>

>> 04/13/07 21:19:30 dns indefinitez.com
>> Mail for indefinitez.com is handled by indefinitez.com
>> Canonical name: indefinitez.com
>> Addresses:
>>   83.137.194.9
>>
>> route:        83.137.192.0/21
>> descr:        Superior Internet Services
>> origin:       AS34233
>> mnt-by:       SUPERIOR-MNT
>> changed:      hans at superior.nl 20041126
>> source:       RIPE
>>
>> I simply asked if someone was close to the source in NL; in the hopes
>> that they might possibly pass along a clue stick to hosting2go.nl
>>

> I doubt they'll find any intelligent life there.
>

>    Florian

When I reply to a message, I reply to "ubutu-users at lists.ubuntu.com". I
have a filter that takes any emails from this address and puts it into a
folder simply called "Ubuntu Mail-List". I get those who reply to "all",
but as they come into my in-box, I mark them as "Junk", as not to fill
up my in-box with hundreds of Ubuntu mail-list messages. It seems to be
the same people too. There is intelligent life out there, you just have
be intelligent enough to sift through it all and find it. So chill.

--
~Rick Donahue