Ubuntu and Scalix

Victor Medina vittico at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 00:30:48 UTC 2007

Hi guys!

Trent, i am VERY VERY interested! :)

I am currently using scalix on SLES10 and using connector on fiesty. I
would really like to have it working on LTS server, i am even willing to
sacrifice the SLES10 box and put LTS Server on it.

I am also interested on have a fully working GFORGE on LTS, so if anyone
is also interested let me know.

Best regards

Vic.