... ad nauseum

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:54:50 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-13-04 at 21:43 -0400, Arthur H. Johnson II wrote:

> Or you can unsubscribe.  Someone let me know when the list admins get a
> damn clue.

You know, it's pretty simple to "get a clue" and filter out any messages
with more than, say, two "Re:" in the Subject.  Or to filter just this
one user out.  Or to....

After reading the second "Dear mailer" message I didn't see any of them
at all.  It isn't that difficult to add people or subjects to the bozo
bin.

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter at gmail.com> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter at gmail.com)