WordPress package

Patton Echols p.echols at comcast.net
Sat Apr 14 01:40:35 UTC 2007

On 04/13/2007 01:20 PM, Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> Derek Broughton wrote:
>

>> As they should.  Ubuntu devs don't maintain universe.  If you have an issue
>> you think is important, you need to contact the maintainers.
>>

> Maintainers should be reading launchpad too. However, it's true that
> universe is not officially supported, and it should not be relied upon.
>
> Matthew Flaschen

Is it possible to get a list of the things that we have installed _and_
what repository they come from?  Seems to me it would be a good idea to
periodically look around and see if there are patches if we know we have
packages that are not supported by Ubuntu.  For example, reading this
thread tells me that a patch to wordpress will not come to me
automatically.  SOOOO, if I have it installed, I need to be proactive.