Feisty Upgrade 403 Forbidden

Stratos Laspas stratos at laspas.gr
Fri Apr 13 11:45:33 UTC 2007

On 13/04/2007 14:30, Phil Pinkerton wrote:
> Successfully ran apt-get update this morning ( I do his every morning ).
>
> When I ran apt-get upgrade all packages listed were upgraded except the
> Kernel Image:
> linux-image-2.6.20-14-generic 2.6.20-14.23
>
> Perhaps it is just a server glitch ?

You're lucky in a way. You have missed the experience of a
dysfunctional  kernel upgrade:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-source-2.6.20/+bug/106063

If you are using 64bit Feisty, you are in luck:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~bcollins/kernels/feisty-release/linux-image-2.6.20-14-generic_2.6.20-14.23_amd64.deb

32bit is still in the works at the moment, I suppose. Nothing available
automagically through the repos yet?

Beta software is beta!