[Feisty] Tonights updates broke my system

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Fri Apr 13 04:37:01 UTC 2007

to, 2007-04-12 kello 20:56 -0700, Phillip Crumm kirjoitti:
> You are the second or third tonight on the mailing list. There's a bug on
> launchpad already... and a working patch. Can't seem to find it, though :S

I missed those earlier messages about this problem. One was titled
"Newest feisty network-manager update" and another mentioned "Kernel
2.6.17.10-generic" - I didn't see the connection in a hurry :-)

There seems to be two reports already on Launchpad, both reported after
I was there.
(the second one is a duplicate - I'll give a note about that)

Ari