[Feisty] Tonights updates broke my system

Richard Mancusi vrman49 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:20:01 UTC 2007

Not sure if any of this is relevant but the following should be
added to my previous post ...

It does NOT cause problems on all computers.
My old ThinkPad T30 broke.  However my even older Compaq
610c survived just fine.  There are obvious hardware
differences and also an o.s. difference.  The T30 was a clean
install starting with Herd 5 desktop and the 610c was a clean
install starting with Beta alternate (desktop would not install).
I will wait until final before installing on my T60p.  And for anyone
who is upset - remember they clearly say to not install on
your production system yet.

-rich