Converting Blusfish syntax-highlighted PHP code in to a PDF

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 00:48:15 UTC 2007

This would be a cheap long way to get what you wanted, but, open bluefish,
take a snapshot...crop it to include the code...put the picture in an OO
document...

The problem is that the syntax highlighting is Bluefish interpreting the
file...

You can probably use the method above, or search for another program that
will recognize PHP syntax and allow printing it in color...I could be
totally wrong here, but I believe that Kate for KDE has this
functionality...