SERIOUS OPENOFFICE BUG STILL OPEN

Stratos Laspas stratos at laspas.gr
Wed Apr 11 05:43:39 UTC 2007

στις 11/04/2007 08:15 πμ, O/H Stratos Laspas έγραψε:
> στις 11/04/2007 03:24 πμ, O/H golfer έγραψε:
>> On 4/10/07, Stratos Laspas <stratos at laspas.gr> wrote:
>>> alien, but the first seemed too much trouble and the second never
>>> completed successfully.
>> FWIW .. I've been using OOo-2.2 from the rpm binaries successfully on
>> edgy.  Here's a script I used to convert to one big deb package.
>>
>> HTH
>>
> Thx, I'll try that too

Got the error below.

>> dpkg-gencontrol: error: current build architecture amd64 does not appear in package's list (i386)
>> dh_gencontrol: command returned error code 65280
>> make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

But never mind, the debs from ftp.linux.cz (by Pavel Janik) already work.

Thanks anyway.

BTW, about the fonts in my previous post, I meant the fonts used by OOo
itself (built in its menus etc), it was not about rendering or anything.

But I cannot believe someone missed this one. If you can't use OOo-Base
in Ubuntu, how do you expect it work as a distro for businesses and
schools?