openGL crashes

Paul Kaplan pkaplan1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 10:03:26 UTC 2007

Interesting...
The problem surfaced for me as well when I installed Beryl (on Edgy) and then
persisted after I uninstalled.  However, I also noticed it on a test install
of Feisty which did not have Beryl (unless it was installed by default, I
didn't check).  I had the crash when I demo'd an Xscreensaver module, which
I'm pretty sure now was openGL.

I have an ATI video card, but haven't checked the X log file.

In any case, I simply stopped using Xscreensaver and haven't had a problem.
Paul