Still getting messages at old address

User Iam vramnum10 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 18:08:28 UTC 2007

On 4/8/07, Lorenzo Taylor <daxlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have changed the address where I receive list messages, but every now
> and again I am still receiving messages at the old address. I did
> unsubscribe at the old address and received a confirmation that I was in
> fact unsubscribed, and I don't receive all messages at both addresses.
> However I do still receive some messages at the old address rather than
> the new address. All these messages claim to be dated prior to my

My guess....      They claim... They are!!!!!!

As someone else said....... They can be hung up in a  que somewhere or
someone else responds to and old message that has you  old

I don't believe you have a bug...........

Happy Easter

User Iam

subscription change, but they are being received as recently as today.