Still getting messages at old address

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 17:47:20 UTC 2007

Strange, indeed.

-----Original Message-----
From: ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
[mailto:ubuntu-users-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com] On Behalf Of Lorenzo Taylor
Sent: Sunday, April 08, 2007 1:41 PM
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Still getting messages at old address

I have changed the address where I receive list messages, but every now
and again I am still receiving messages at the old address. I did
unsubscribe at the old address and received a confirmation that I was in
fact unsubscribed, and I don't receive all messages at both addresses.
However I do still receive some messages at the old address rather than
the new address. All these messages claim to be dated prior to my
subscription change, but they are being received as recently as today.
Is there a bug in the list software or is the server just that slow
sending out some messages? The message I received today was dated March
23rd.

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)