lost DejaVu Sans Light in OO

NoOp glgxg at mfire.com
Tue Apr 3 23:01:11 UTC 2007

On 04/03/2007 11:11 AM, Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
> DejaVu Sans Light is one of my favourite fonts. It seems that it has
> recently gone missing from Feisty. Does anyone know how or why it has
> been taken out, and how to get it back?

Not sure where you got it from; I just did a comparison against my
Dapper system and a brand new Feisty (from the alternates beta CD +
online updates) and find:

System|Preferences|Font|Document font

Feisty:
Family		Style
DejaVu Sans	ExtraLight
		Condensed
		Book
		Condensed Oblique
		Oblique
		Condensed Bold
		Bold
		Condensed Bold Oblique
		Bold Oblique

Dapper:
Family		Style
DejaVu Sans	ExtraLight
		Book
		Bold
		Bold Oblique

Checking a search for DejaVu in Synaptics:
Fiesty:
 - ming-fonts-dejavu (unchecked)
 - ttf-bitstream-vera (checked) - only references dejavu in description
 - ttf-dejavu (checked) Version 2.14-2

Dapper:
 - ttf-dejavu (checked) Version 2.5-0ubuntu2