Feisty : Margin problem in Open Office

Loïc Martin loic.martin3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:42:29 UTC 2007

Hello,
Each time I install Chinese language support and use it in Feisty
(whether it's installed from the beta or from daily live cd), at next
boot I end up with incompressible top and bottom margins for A4 documents.

This is described in https://launchpad.net/bugs/93221

Does anybody now how I could revert the situation or pinpoint what
really causes the bug?

Feisty is going to ship in a few weeks, and this creates huge problems
(having to redesign each page created because it won't fit any more,
plus the impossibility to have zero margin pages).

I've been trying to reproduce the bug from a live cd, but language
support packs don't install any more (problem with OO, still rc3 in
recent lives whereas the newer version has been in the repos for a few days.

Right now, reproducing the bug means having to install Feisty, and it
seems not everybody has the time to do it.

So knowing where to look for might help me improve the bug description
and (hopefully?) get someone interested in fixing the bug.

Thanks,
Loïc