What is a session? Is "Ask on logout" non-functional?

mtyoung tuxman at knology.net
Sat Sep 30 05:05:17 UTC 2006

Thanks for the link arndalebilo.

Can anyone answer the second part?

In the archives I found an old post that said that the "Sessions
Options", "Ask on logout", doesn't do anything in Dapper. Is that true?

I have "Ask on logout" selected, but when I logout I'm not asked to save
the session.
I have no sessions listed in "Sessions Options", and "Automatically save
changes to sessions" is not checked.