build-essential linux-header-ARCH

umair ubuntu umairubuntu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 14:04:51 UTC 2006

Hi steve
 I have successfully install the build-essential & linux headers in KUBUNTU
by the following command
First >> "sudo apt-cdrom add"
it will prompt to insert cd
Insert UBUNTU cd inwhich these packages are present
Second >> "sudo aptitude update"
Third >> "aptitude install build-essential"
For installing linux headers
"aptitude install linux-headers-386"