gcc-3.4.3 needed

Luqman luqman_ngs at gmx.net
Thu Sep 28 11:08:56 UTC 2006

> umair ubuntu wanted us to know:

>Links are following download appropriate one

Thanks umair for the quick reply.  But I could not find the appropriate
packages from these archives.

I need exactly the version 3.4.3. On your links, I the closes version is
gcc-3.4_3.4.3-9ubuntu4.1_i386.deb which is a prerelease of 3.4.4.

gcc -v shows that it is a 3.4.4 version.

A prior version gcc-3.4__3.4.2-2ubuntu1_i386.deb is also available
there, but it is also not exactly the version I was looking for.

Actually, I wanted to make sure that I use exactly the recommended
version of gcc and other packages so that there is not dependency error
during installation of my simulation software.

Any how I will try my luck with 3.4.4 if 3.4.3 is not available. :(

Regards,

--
Luqman