Cannot access dvd with pics on it

John johnmorganjr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 23:56:53 UTC 2006

Hello,

 I cannot access a dvd with pics on it. Not movies just pics from
digital camera. My cd player does work and is a dvd player also, I just
have never tried to get a dvd to work in it. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
John

--
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the
strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them

        --- Teddy Roosevelt