RealPlayer

mtyoung tuxman at knology.net
Sun Sep 24 20:11:50 UTC 2006

As I said in mt original post, "It looks like RealPlayer is now only
available from RealNetworks."

If I'm wrong, TODAY, please let me know.

Note: EasyUbuntu no longer includes Realplayer.
Note: Synaptic says it's only available from Real Networks.

Which folder does it have to be installed in to work with Firefox?