Anyone use EasyUbuntu successfully?

Gabriel M Dragffy dragffy at yandex.ru
Sun Sep 24 01:04:29 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-22 at 20:43 -0500, M. T. Young wrote:
> I know this a long post, but I wanted to provide all the info up front
> so maybe someone can help me get this working.
>
> I haven't been able to get EasyUbuntu to install. This is a fresh
> re-install with only Thunderbird added.

Hi, just to let you know I have the exact same problem and I know one
other person on this list also did/does. It occurs not because you
selected everything at once but because you asked easyubuntu to install
video preview (I think totem-gstreamer or totem-xine) and that causes it
to crash. Try re-running easyubuntu and selecting everything except the
nvidia, ati and web video.