grep or fgrep ?

Lennon Cook maguswizardo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 00:22:06 UTC 2006

Richard <cms01 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> [hint-re]
> newbie ask question for answer
> guru expert gives NEWBIE, THE CORRECT answer
> newbie Learns for the next time, takes notes...
> someday, newbie will be the teacher.
> [end of hit]
Now, let me tell you how it works in the real world.
Newbie asks question
Guru expert tells newbie where to look to find out the answer for themself.

Luis told you to look at the man pages for sed, cut, sort, awk, and
uniq. I would recommend you look at those, instead of asking for
relief from actually thinking.

--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who