Amarok not building collection on network drives

Lothar Braun mail at lobraun.de
Wed Sep 20 09:25:51 UTC 2006

Hi Simon,

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 03:03, Simon wrote:
> Yes, I can access it just fine, even in Amarok if I use the file
> browser. Only problem is it can't build the internal collection.
> Technically, I could just use the file browser, but the collection gives
> several additional functions I wish to use.

I have no more ideas on how to solve the problem and i can only point you to
amarok at kde.org
Make a little summary of this thread and send it there. Be sure to also
include the version number of the stable version that you have tried.

It would be cool if you can send us a summary of the thread on the amarok list
afterwards. You can also cc me, if you want me to write that summary :)

Best regards,
Lothar