Has Ubuntu Replaced Windows on Your Box?

replicant ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Sep 19 18:29:41 UTC 2006

i have completely abandoned windows at home. i've been running ubuntu
6.06 for about the past 3 weeks and love it. it's definitely a
challenge everyday, but i've learned new and awesome useful things with
linux, whereas windows just got boring and there wasn't anything new to
learn (with the os) and it kept breaking not of my own accord. i do run
windows in my car and at work, but those are necessities for now.

--
replicant