Dapper: About kernel 2.6.15-27-386 and usb port...

Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Tue Sep 19 13:31:56 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 13:20:03 +0200 Patrick Gelin <patrick.gelin at free.fr>
wrote:
> I've just up to date my kernel to 2.6.15-27-386. Unfortunatly I notice that
> it do not correct the problem about usb port with my PDA: When I
> synchronize it then I lose the keyboard and I must reboot shuting down the
> electrical power!
>
> Any help is welcome!

Please create a bug report on http://launchpad.org/ and provide more
information (e.g., what kind of keyboard -- USB or PS/2?  What kind of
PDA?).

This works for me: kernel 2.6.15-27-686, Palm Tungsten T.  After a hotsync
I can continue to use normally both my laptop's PS/2 keyboard and an
external USB keyboard.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Learning Perl" is actually a very well-written book for beginning
programmers.  The only thing wrong with it is it's about Perl...