Could not run "su" -> network-admin

Riaan Schoeman riaans at teqcle.co.za
Thu Sep 14 09:41:47 UTC 2006

My root account was activated, and I am able to log in as root, and I
can also switch to root, so su works, its just through network-admin
that it does not work, and i've tried reinstalling gnome-system-tools (I
think that's the package containing network-admin, cant remember now, i
did search for the package that contains it)

Sorry I just reread my previous post, I did not make it clear enough
that my root account is activated.

NetworkManager also does not pick up my network interfaces, but I take
it this problem is related to my su/network-admin prob.

Regards
Riaan