[linux] Remote Access

Chintana Wilamuna chintanaw at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 16:59:05 UTC 2006

On 9/10/06, Gayal <gayal.rupasinghe at gmail.com> wrote:

> how can i access a remote PC/server from my ubuntu box.
> is there any app or cmd simillar to RUN in Win.

Well... you could use SSH which you could login to a remote machine
and work on the command line.  If the remote server runs a VNC server
you could login using a VNC client and work in the graphical mode on
the remote server itself.  You could also run a particular program on
a remote machine and display the results on your screen as well.
Could you please be more specific about what you want to do?

Bye,

    -Chintana

--
http://www.linux.lk/~chintana/