Epiphany is so cool!

Joel Bryan Juliano joelbryan.juliano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 03:23:07 UTC 2006

On 9/12/06, sebastien <scamot2004 at gmx.at> wrote:

> I'd add that, moreover, it requires less resource, thus faster than FF.
> COOL is the most appropriate word :-)

Technically Epiphany is "cool" on my system. FF takes the lead of most
consumed memory, 2nd is nautilus, 3rd is Epiphany.

FF is a high profile app, just like IE, but Epiphany is much better, I guess
money spend doesn't necessarily mean both legs open.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 01:34:41 +0800 "Joel Bryan Juliano"