Gnome-Odometer

Cyphase cyphase at cyphase.com
Sat Sep 9 23:46:25 UTC 2006

There's a program called Workrave that tracks stats like this. It's an
RSI prevention program, but you can disable that if you want.
Unfortunately, you have to view the stats one day at a time. You can't
see your overall usage. Maybe more searching will find the applet you're
looking for. As for Workrave, it's in the repositories.

P.S. No, I didn't copy your signature line :).

--
Cyphase
http://www.cyphase.com/