mailman help needed

cesar suarez cemaaiem at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 21:46:57 UTC 2006

 Greetings.
I need your help for a problem.
I was "intelligent" and deinstalled mailman with rmp -e mailman.
the problem is, that i need some mails from the lists that were existing.
looking in the server, i have folders with the name of the lists.
but they have inside each folder the following files: config.pck  config.pck.last  pending.pck  request.pck
NOw, i've looked in a backup and the files are the same.
how can i recover the data from my lost lists?
Correo Yahoo!