LV volume space always loses 33M?

Luis lemsx1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 15:28:01 UTC 2006

On 9/3/06, Alexander Skwar <listen at alexander.skwar.name> wrote:
> ยท Luis <lemsx1 at gmail.com>:
>
> > man pvcreate
> >        --metadatasize size
> >               The  approximate  amount of space to be set aside for each meta
> >               data area.  (The size you specify may get rounded.)
> >
> > 33M is the default. Read the docs for what this means.
>
> That doesn't have anything to do with the question being raised.
>
> Here, Gabe is already at the LV level.

Hey, i didn't see you answer it either.

--
Luis Mondesi

Kiskeyix.org

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html