Configuring Postfix for Multiple Domains

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Sun Sep 3 07:58:06 UTC 2006

Karl-Heins,

Which e-mail address gets bounced with the loop back message? Any domain
for which you wish to receive mail has to be listed in the
mydestinations line, other postfix will try to forward it based on MX
records which is itself, hence the message.

Regards,
Tony.

E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold